Highlighted
Contributor
My Dad was a career Army officer who retired in 1967. He died in 2001 and, although he wasn't a wealthy man with the ability to leave much of an inheritance, he left me with a treasure beyond measure: my USAA membership. The benefits of membership that I am privileged to enjoy impact every aspect of my financial life: Auto and Homeowner's insurance - carried me through after a tree fell on my house severely damaging both my car and my home. USAA stepped in and took over, leading me from panic to satisfaction as both were restored to original condition. Investments, Savings and Credit Card - provide me with the wise use of my money (how my Dad would love knowing I am following his advice!). Shopping Service - from flowers to rental cars to cell phone service, I take advantage of every discount I can. Customer Service - I think this is the one feature that I treasure most of all. When I call USAA, I am treated as though my needs are of the utmost priority. The professionalism and courtesy afforded me are beyond compare. Being a member of USAA is like having my Dad's advice and support whenever I need it. Thanks Dad...