Highlighted
My husband was killed in a terrible accident by a drunk driver and my son and I were left spinning. Without knowing what to do or where to turn, we started focusing on our financial future. USAA stepped up to the plate and held my hand through the process of transferring funds and placing them in the accounts that worked the best for the future of our now small family. The customer service is OUTSTANDING, all the time, no matter how big or small my question is. I have closed all my accounts in a bank I was with for 16 years and moved everything to USAA simply because I felt as though each and every employee truly cares about the needs of myself and my child. Thank you so much USAA....I will continue to shout your praise to everyone I know! in memory of E.A.W 6-23-77 to 1-11-09

1 REPLY

Highlighted
I just wanted to say that I am so sorry for your loss. Even though this is our banking website, it's as good a place as any to reach out to another human being. You and your son look very happy in your picture, though you must have some very dark days. I'm guessing by the fact that you took the time to write to USAA to say thank you, that you are a warm and spirited person, and probably have a strong support circle. I hope your friends and family continue to be there for you, and to build you and your son up when you cannot do it alone. Most of all, I hope you find sparks of sunshine in every day that help you with your grief, and allow you to remember your husband with fewer tears and more smiles. Wishing you strength and peace, CM