Highlighted
Contributor
So here I am (May 2012), mobilizing in less than a month, wife is 3 months pregnant ... and my house decides to catch fire. We lost most of our contents to smoke damage. The structure survived; we, in reality, lost our home ... Devastated could not begin to describe where my family was. Kids were traumatized to say the least. USAA was there. Within a week, both adjustors had rushed to our aid; I spent a full day with one and 3 full days with another, going through every item I could put my hands on ... giving a value to my life. They were very cordial and delicate with my need for wise counsel; I should probably be billed for therapy sessions! ... Hit a tractor trailer tire coming down the interstate late one night (let's say one month later); yeah, USAA squared us away. No questions asked. It's been almost 4 months since the fire and the vehicle accident; my wife moves into our home (albeit new) tomorrow. I cannot express the thankfulness of having a group of leaders (at a business, no less) that care the way these folks do! I will forever be a proud customer and ad campaign for their service. Let's not forget that when you deal with most of their reps, they more than likely served too! Hands down, just awesome ...