Highlighted
Contributor
I just wanted to share my very sweet story of a young man that helped us in customer service when our daughters 1st birthday was falling apart. It was the day of our daughters 1st birthday and we were out getting everything when our USAA Debit card got declined while picking up the food/cake for her party. I called USAA right away, very upset, to find out what was going on. Come to find out my very over worked and tired poor husband accidentally paid 2 car payments, the 1st of many, on our new car. Not knowing that we had enrolled for auto pay. So our acct. was over drafted! OH NO!!! I was so upset. But the gentleman I was speaking to at USAA said he was so sorry and it was a horrible accident that happens and to let him see what he could do to help. He came back to tell me that he had reviewed my account and we was able to credit us with just the right amount needed to purchase my daughters birthday party food, etc.!!!! I could not believe it I started crying. I couldn't say how thankful I was enough. OH, he saved the day!!! I am so thankful to him and USAA for helping us that day. It was a great 1st birthday after all. Stressful as new parents, but one to remember!! USAA will always be remembered on that day. Thank you again so very much. We love USAA!