where can i find a declaration page for my auto insurance policy?

Highlighted
smaz
Contributor

I need to find a declaration page for my auto insurance and i am unable to locate it online?  Am i looking in the wrong place?  Any help would be great.  TIA

Most Helpful

Hi @smaz! Thanks for asking! For your convenience, you can access your declarations online anytime by selecting My Tools > Documents and Forms > View Documents. Scroll down and select the Insurance folder to view your declarations that posted in October. I hope this helps and appreciate you choosing USAA for your insurance needs!

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any additional questions. ~ Stacy K. 

5 REPLIES

Hi @smaz! Thanks for asking! For your convenience, you can access your declarations online anytime by selecting My Tools > Documents and Forms > View Documents. Scroll down and select the Insurance folder to view your declarations that posted in October. I hope this helps and appreciate you choosing USAA for your insurance needs!

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any additional questions. ~ Stacy K. 

Thank you.  I was able to locate it with your instructions.

Happy to hear that you were able to locate the declaration page @smaz. We're always here to help. Have a great day! ~ Shane

I was unable to declarations in my documents section. I looked back to 2014

@AdamL, we're happy to help with locating your declarations page on our website. Our Technical Support team can be reached at 877-632-3002. When prompted by the phone system, please ask for "tech support". We look forward to hearing from you. -Paula