what is the last day for sending information on my 02 mar 2018 windstorm damage ?

Highlighted
FRACTURED SPEAR
Contributor

hi, i do not see my 02mar 2018 claim 

Most Helpful

Thank you for reaching out to us today @FRACTURED SPEAR. I was able to locate your profile and will engage a subject matter expert for review. Once reviewed, they will contact you, we appreciate your patience in advance. -Emily

I HAVE AT LAST PHOTOES OF DAMAGES DONE TO MY PROPERTY  02 MARCH 2018 /FURTHERMORE, MY INVENTORY OF SAME IS BEING PREPARED TO BE SENT TO USAA  (ASAP) THANK YOU , SGT. BOWMAN USA (Ret.
)

@FracturedSpear, you can submit your photos/documents to:  4jzjj8xl95gk@claims.usaa.com 

I'll send word to your adjuster to be on the lookout. - Ina

3 REPLIES

Thank you for reaching out to us today @FRACTURED SPEAR. I was able to locate your profile and will engage a subject matter expert for review. Once reviewed, they will contact you, we appreciate your patience in advance. -Emily

I HAVE AT LAST PHOTOES OF DAMAGES DONE TO MY PROPERTY  02 MARCH 2018 /FURTHERMORE, MY INVENTORY OF SAME IS BEING PREPARED TO BE SENT TO USAA  (ASAP) THANK YOU , SGT. BOWMAN USA (Ret.
)

@FracturedSpear, you can submit your photos/documents to:  4jzjj8xl95gk@claims.usaa.com 

I'll send word to your adjuster to be on the lookout. - Ina