terrible claim process and insurance service

Community Manager
Community Manager

Dear @cast123 This post has been moved from the “Discuss: Car” area to the "Support: Insurance" area to ensure the appropriate team is addressing your post. Thank you.

2 REPLIES

I would like to second the complaint as far as your insurance claims go I have had a claim from an accident for over a year and a half now. After a bunch of " Oh we can't find the paper work your attorney sent" and then " Oh your attorney sent the demand letter to the wrong address". Yesterday I got a call from my attorney saying that your company is only offering to pay 5000.00 dollars of my underinsured motorist coverage which my medical bills exceed the amount of both my policy as well as the persons policy who hit me. Not to mention the projected cost for life time care exceeds 175k is a joke you people don't care about the customers, all that fluff on the commercials is just that. Also not to mention you have failed to pay for my lost time at work medical bills I've paid out of pocket etc etc. That is clearly covered in the extra personal injury coverage I have. Your adjusters are rude and incompetent. I have been with USAA for almost 20 years, I can assure you that I will not be after this. I'm not trying to get rich of an insurance claim I just want you to honor your policy and stop playing games with me and pay what you owe me. <br>US Army SSG (retired) Allen Culpepper.<br>PS. Stop telling vets " Thank you for your service" when we call you obviously don't mean it

@ wrote:
I would like to second the complaint as far as your insurance claims go I have had a claim from an accident for over a year and a half now. After a bunch of " Oh we can't find the paper work your attorney sent" and then " Oh your attorney sent the demand letter to the wrong address". Yesterday I got a call from my attorney saying that your company is only offering to pay 5000.00 dollars of my underinsured motorist coverage which my medical bills exceed the amount of both my policy as well as the persons policy who hit me. Not to mention the projected cost for life time care exceeds 175k is a joke you people don't care about the customers, all that fluff on the commercials is just that. Also not to mention you have failed to pay for my lost time at work medical bills I've paid out of pocket etc etc. That is clearly covered in the extra personal injury coverage I have. Your adjusters are rude and incompetent. I have been with USAA for almost 20 years, I can assure you that I will not be after this. I'm not trying to get rich of an insurance claim I just want you to honor your policy and stop playing games with me and pay what you owe me. <br>US Army SSG (retired) Allen Culpepper.<br>PS. Stop telling vets " Thank you for your service" when we call you obviously don't mean it

+1 Been getting the run around and I've resorted to legal actiona as well. If you haven't already, file a formal comlaint with your state department of insurance.