recently married and need to change my name on account

KSM2
Contributor

19 REPLIES

Congratulations on your marriage, KSM2! I have sent you a private message for assistance. To retrieve the message select you name on the top right-hand corner and click on the envelope icon. Thank you!-Cynthia

Same here! I'm not quite sure what next steps to take to change my last name. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Hi! I just got married and need to change my name on my account.

@ALievens, thank you for reaching out to us regarding the update needed on your account. In order to best serve you for this specific request, please connect with the USAA team via chat on usaa.com or our mobile app. Through our app you may select the Help icon on the lower right side of the page. A few prompts will need to be answered before you get the option to chat. On usaa.com select the account that needs updating then Ask USAA on the upper right side of the page followed by Chat. Thank you. - Rhonda

I am needing to change my last name on my account I just got married.

Thank You

Hey there, Lilah22. Congrats on getting married. I will send you a private message in just a moment. Please click on your name in the upper right section of the page and click on the little envelope icon.  Thanks, ~JM

Hi,

I also got married recently how do i go about changing my name on my account and cards?

Congratulations on your recent marriage @Jessyroo. If you can please send a private message with the details of the change. I will be happy to assist you. To send this please go to the top right corner and under the drop down menu, select the envelope. On the next page you will see "Send New Message" thanks. -Colleen

Hello,

I recently got married and need assistance on changing my last name on my account.