my son and his girlfriend are moving out to another address. will I be able to keep them and their vehicle on my policy


Hello @keld, In most cases this scenario would normally mean that your son would be removed from any active policy he has under your name, however there are always variables that may or may not make a difference. We're happy to discuss the details and help you with all your questions and concerns. Please call us at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Thank you for taking time out of your day to communicate with USAA. ~ Shane