CRSuch
Contributor

Where do I send the Acknowledgement of Receipt  from my property insurance policy as required by California law?

Most Helpful

Hello, @CRSuch! Thank you for reaching out via the USAA Community. You can upload a photo or digital copy of the completed/signed form to your USAA.com account by logging in, clicking your name in the upper right corner, and "Send Documents to USAA" or you can mail it to 9800 Fredericksburg Road San Antonio, TX 78288. ~ Steven

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES

Hello, @CRSuch! Thank you for reaching out via the USAA Community. You can upload a photo or digital copy of the completed/signed form to your USAA.com account by logging in, clicking your name in the upper right corner, and "Send Documents to USAA" or you can mail it to 9800 Fredericksburg Road San Antonio, TX 78288. ~ Steven

View solution in original post

Thanks Steven. I just now sent a PDF copy of the document.

Thanks for the follow up regarding the uploaded document @CRSuch and have documented your account. To proceed and confirm the document has been received we will need to speak with you over the phone. A representative can be reached by phone at 1-800-531-8722 (USAA) or #8722 (USAA) from a cell phone. ~ Joseph