Will USAA match home owner's insurance from another company?

AP87
Contributor

I plan on buying a home soon and already have auto insurance through USAA. I understand there can be a discount for multiple policies. However, if I find a home owner policy that is cheaper, will USAA meet or beat the policy cost?

Most Helpful

@AP87, Hi Alex, great question. While we don't offer a price match, we can go over the policy with you if you chat with us from USAA.com, we can also do that review over the phone at 1-800-531-USAA(8722). USAA writes some of the best coverage on the market, our policies are replacement value versus actual cash value, this means you get your losses covered without the worry of diminished value. We also write open peril rather than named peril coverage, this is better protection for our members. USAA’s financial strength, customer service and claims satisfaction are three important factors you want to consider when shopping for insurance aside from price. We are consistently voted number one in claims satisfaction, USAA is also financially strong- if you need us we can protect you, we are also considered top notch in customer service, USAA consistently ranks high in all of these key areas. We would love the opportunity to do a policy review with you! ~Shawna

View solution in original post

1 REPLY

@AP87, Hi Alex, great question. While we don't offer a price match, we can go over the policy with you if you chat with us from USAA.com, we can also do that review over the phone at 1-800-531-USAA(8722). USAA writes some of the best coverage on the market, our policies are replacement value versus actual cash value, this means you get your losses covered without the worry of diminished value. We also write open peril rather than named peril coverage, this is better protection for our members. USAA’s financial strength, customer service and claims satisfaction are three important factors you want to consider when shopping for insurance aside from price. We are consistently voted number one in claims satisfaction, USAA is also financially strong- if you need us we can protect you, we are also considered top notch in customer service, USAA consistently ranks high in all of these key areas. We would love the opportunity to do a policy review with you! ~Shawna

View solution in original post