Bammy
Contributor

Not the binder or the policy packet. But the whole policy with all the fine print. I've called twice yet i get the same answer but none that isn't the actual policy. Why is it so hard to find? it should be easily accessable. If anyone could please i just need my policy.

11 REPLIES

Bammy - Your whole policy should be available under My Documents > Insurance. I will engage an insurance expert to ensure a copy is available if you still have difficulty. Thanks for reaching out to us today. - Jason

why isnt my policy available on here?

@frustrated75, I appreciate you reaching out and I'm sorry for your frustration with locating your policy. The option to view your documents can be found under the My Tools option at the top of your Accounts Summary page. I've re-posted the document so it will be one of the first options for you. Thank you for your membership with USAA and I hope you have a good evening. -Paula

@Bammy, I certainly understand and do apologize for our misunderstanding. As requested, I posted a copy of your policy coverage contract to your documents online for your review. When ready, you can locate your documents by selecting My Tools > Documents and Forms > View Documents. Thank you! ~ Stacy

Thank you both so much! Finally have my whole policy and definitely saving it. I appreciate you both contacting so quickly. USAA reps are awesome!

From an Army brat and long term employee @Bammy we appreciate your comments which I have forwarded on. As always we appreciate your membership!    #loveourmembers

I have searched through the documents folder and all over the site and I dont understand how I customers dont have access to view their policy online. This should be the first thing customers have access to since everything is based off of policy covereage. I read through other complaints and it seems that several ppl have made complaints about the same thing. Is there a reason that you all withold policy information before being asked to provide it? 

Please make my policy available for me to view via my documents folder, thank you. 

Hello @JayNi, sadden to hear that you had difficulties locating your insurance policy online. We have an option where I can view your documents online, are you using a laptop / desk, tablet or smartphone?  If yes, please send a Private Message and we can look together on locating your documents online.  To send a private message, please select your profile name at the top right of the screen and select "My Settings".  From there at the top of your screen go to "Private Messenger" and "Turn on Private Messages".  After this you can select your name again from the top right of the screen and select the envelope icon to view and send your own private messages.  Look forward to hearing and assisting you. ~ Marco

Same problem.  USAA wants us to go paperless then doesn't provide the policy on line.  Ugh.