What insurance is there for our daughter at college?


Our daughter is going to college this fall, and I was looking for information concerning property insurance while at college.


@Mattrad, A renters insurance policy would protect your daughter's personal belongings and liability. If you have a renters or homeowners insurance policy already in place, there may be coverage that will also extend to your daughter while away at school. Please give us a call at 800-531-USAA (8722) or initiate a chat on usaa.com so we can further discuss with you. Thank you and best of luck to your daughter in her future studies :) ~Danielle