NIST2008
Contributor

How do I get a USAA bumper sticker? I would like 2 ,for the the 2 vehicals I have insured with USAA. 

83 REPLIES

I've just ordered two decals for your vehicles, NIST2008! Please allow up to four weeks to receive in the mail. Thank you for your 18 years of membership and loyalty. We are proud to serve you!

Hello,

I'd like to receive the USAA bumper stickers.  I have two cars insured under my policy.

Absolutely, Support COPD! I've ordered the bumper stickers for you. Please allow up to 3 to 4 weeks to receive them by regular mail. It's certainly a pleasure to have you as a member! ~ Stacy

If this is the right place to order a usaa bumper sticker, then consider this a request i be sent one.

Thank you.

mikeward,

This is the right place and I'm happy to process your request. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery of your USAA bumper stickers. We appreciate your long-term membership and hope you have a great evening. -Paula

I am looking for two usaa bumper decals for the vehicles i have.  Can i order them here?

Thank you

M*******

Moderator note:

To protect your identity and privacy, portions of your comment have been edited.

@WildBunch, we appreciate your membership with USAA and I'm happy to help with ordering two bumper decals for you. Please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery to your primary mailing address on file. -Paula

Thank you for the reply and he notice of the stickers being sent.

@WildBunch  You're so very welcome. If there is anything else we can assist you with please don't hesitate reaching back out to us.