45 year member
Contributor

I just received my annual statement on my subscriber account.  I noticed that my 2018 distributions are taken from my balance and that a year end USAA allocation distribution is added,  I haven't looked at this process for many years.  My question is:   When did USAA stop adding these distributions to my account and begin to delete them from my account?   Over the years, my distributions added every year until I got to $4,000. I thought that as I exceeded $4000 I would receive the amount annually distributed over that amount as a distribution. That's how I got to $4000.  When did that stop?

1 REPLY

Hello @45 year member, Thank you for taking time out of your day to communicate with USAA. In order to protect your personal information and privacy we would need to speak with you on the phone or via secure online chat. You can contact us at 800-531-8722 or by logging into USAA.com and selecting your auto policy followed by the Ask USAA button located at the top right-hand side of the screen. We are happy to address all of your questions and concerns and bring you some peace of mind. I truly appreciate the opportunity to assist you. ~ Shane