Submit defensive driving certificate for insurance premium

Lizachav
Contributor

Can you tell me where I can upload or send the certificate of completion for the driving safety course for insurance discount? 

3 REPLIES

Hi @Lizachav! For your convenience, you can upload your certificate by following the steps below: 

1. Select "My Tools" at the top of the page.
  2. Under Documents & Forms, select "Send Documents to USAA."
  3. Select "Start Upload," select "Choose A File" and then select the document.
  4. Select "Open" and use "Add Another File" to add additional documents, if needed.
  5. Select the "Where do you want to send your documents?" dropdown menu, then select the appropriate area and "OK."
  6. Select "Done."

Hope this information helps! Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you ~ Stacy 

This helps SO much!  Thank you Stacy! 

Awesome sauce! For your convenience, you may also review/update other available discounts on your policy anytime under your auto insurance policy summary page by selecting Update Discounts.

If you have other questions or like to further review your coverage, please don't hesitate to let us know while you're logged into your account. When you're on a page where chat is available, you'll see "Reach a Representative"  or "Ask USAA" at the top right. Select the drop down menu, then select the Chat option.

If you prefer, please call us at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Thank you! ~ Stacy