Uncomfortable
Contributor

I have been waiting for over 24 hours to get my claims adjuster's supervisor to contact me. I do not feel comfortable posting in the claims communications center as the adjuster will see it. Your website has no ability to contact someone re: a claim without the adjustor seeing this.

Once again, this is a serious complaint, and I will be leaving USAA after more than 20 years (along with my family, members for over 50 years) if the treatment I am receiving continues.

3 REPLIES

@Uncomfortable Thank you for reaching out to us. I have escalated your concerns to a subject matter expert to review. They will be reaching out to you in the next 1 to 2 business days to address this matter.  

I've already been waiting one business day. I have my complaint written and ready to submit. Why does it take 1-2 business days?

Do I need to post my complaint letter here, publicly, for others to see? It includes names, so I'd rather not out of respect to them, however I will redact those names and post it publicly for others to see, which will demonstrate how USAA exactly treats its customers to others.

I've been waiting close to 3 months for an auto loss settlement to be paid and I wasn't even at fault. Just switched to Root Insurance today. I'm skeptical of their service but after the terrible service I've received from USAA I'll be happy to save $2000 a year and hope that I don't have to file a claim anytime soon.

Reply if you want a referral for Root.