Highlighted
Austin and Regis
Contributor

I would like to file a complaint about Roadside Assist Security. Someone has been using our insurance for the last 3 years and USAA has not been able to stop them. It is costing USAA (and me) money. If it is happening to us, then it is happening to other folks. I wonder how much money USAA is losing each year because of fraud like this. My car has never been in California and yet I am having lots of roadside assists for it there. I have contacted the police and USAA for the last 3 years and they have not stopped it....after more than 40 years with USAA, I would really hate to leave, but every time I get a new claim on my account it is like being violated all over again. Anyone know what can be done?  I am writing a letter to the CEO as that seems to be the only way to get in touch with him.  My husband and I are both Marine Corps vets and never imagined going with another insurance company, but we need to stop this fraud.

Most Helpful

@Austin and Regis, I am very sorry to hear about your concerns regarding someone potentially using your policy without your knowledge and I want to have this looked into further. I have located your information and I am escalating this to a subject matter expert to review further. Please allow 2-3 business days for them to be able to review your situation and reach out to you. Thank you.

2 REPLIES

@Austin and Regis, I am very sorry to hear about your concerns regarding someone potentially using your policy without your knowledge and I want to have this looked into further. I have located your information and I am escalating this to a subject matter expert to review further. Please allow 2-3 business days for them to be able to review your situation and reach out to you. Thank you.

Thank you.  This is the best news I have gotten.