BAustin82
Contributor
Hi, I recently bought/leased two new cars. These are my first non used car purchases so to help offset the extra spending I am looking for lower insurance quotes. I am also a member of Navy Fed and they partner with Geico. They quoted me around $50 cheaper than what I pay with usaa per month. Will you all price match a quote or anything? I have been with usaa since I was 16 and would hate to move to another company but I can't turn down saving money.

2 REPLIES

Thank you for reaching out to us @BAustin82, I was able to locate your profile and will share your inquiry with a subject matter expert for review. Once reviewed they will contact you. They are currently out of office however will return during regular business hours. -Emily

Good morning @BAustin82, Thank you for taking time out of your day to communicate with USAA. While we do not price match we are happy to discuss your quotes with you and look for ways to help reduce your premium. Please contact us via secure online chat or by phone so we can help. You can chat with us by logging into USAA.com and selecting your auto policy followed by the Ask USAA button located at the to right-hand side of the screen. If you prefer to call, please call us at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. ~ Shane