Rdavis1911
Contributor
I currently have a claim on my roof because of wind damage. I’ve already gotten the numbers from the USAA adjuster and contacted a roofing company that looked over the adjusters numbers but I never saw their adjustment or bid. They are now saying that the numbers from USAA insurance would not cover the cost of the roof and that they offer financing.
Are there certified USAA contractors I could use instead?

1 REPLY

@Rdavis1911, if you have a claims specific question, you would want to reach out to claims via the Claims Communication Center at USAA.com, or by calling USAA at 1-800-531-8722, you may want to do this to verify what the contractor is saying. Just in case you need it, I found a resource for contractors on our website. USAA has teamed with Contractor Connection to put you in touch with prescreened contractors willing to back their work with a three-year workmanship warranty and performance monitoring. The Home Improvement Network is provided by the Crawford Contractor Connection. USAA is offering the Home Improvement Network as a service to members and is not responsible for the actions of the Crawford Contractor Connection or the work of the contractors. Here is a link to the Home Contractor Network https://bit.ly/2U7sIQo. Hope this helps! ~Shawna