Robbie 6
Contributor
Need to certify Tracking System Discount

4 REPLIES

Glad to help with your request @Robbie 6 and have sent a PM to proceed with your request.  ~ Joseph

I received notice regarding my Vehicle Tracking System Discount and to advise that it is still active.  Yes it is still active, but I was not able to complete in instruction given on the letter.  After I clicked on Auto Insurance Policy under Insurance, there was no "Discounts and Savings or "Account Summary" so that I could provide the necessary confirmation requested.  Therefore, I am hoping that this form of communication will get the job done, before my new policy is issued.  Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.  My email address is murielm65@outlook.com.  Thanks again.  Muriel Massi  [removed sensitive data]

Moderator Note: For your privacy this post has been edited to remove sensitive data

I received notice regarding my Vehicle Tracking System Discount and to advise that it is still active.  Yes it is still active, but I was not able to complete in instruction given on the letter.  After I clicked on Auto Insurance Policy under Insurance, there was no "Discounts and Savings or "Account Summary" so that I could provide the necessary confirmation requested.  Therefore, I am hoping that this form of communication will get the job done, before my new policy is issued.  Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.  My email address is murielm65@outlook.com.  Thanks again.  Muriel Massi  

We have sent you a PM @Mikkie1 to help and proceed with your request.   ~ Joseph