I'm in process of selling my home and relocating out of state. I'll need renters insurance on the other end. I'm also looking into moving insurance. Does USAA offer this? thank you!


Good morning @jazz&me.  How exciting for a new change, new home and in a new state.  USAA has resources in helping you sell current home and locate a new one.  As for needing Renters insurance, please go onto USAA.com and select your Homeowners Insurance policy and locate the button "Ask USAA".  You will be given 2 options:  Chat or Phone.  Please chose the option that best works for you to set you up with your new Renters Insurance and answer any additional questions about your upcoming move.  Thank you for your membership and trusting USAA with your insurance needs.  ~ Marco