The Trooper

Recemtly, a fellow battlebuddy received a dirobution check for his "Subscibers account".

What is that?  And where can I sign up?

By the way, I called customer service and spoke to rep and all he did was direct me to your search feature on the website-which was very unprofessional and not helpful at all.......

Hello @The Trooper, sorry that you did not receive 1st class service when speaking with our representative.  Send us a Private Message and we can go over the Subscribers Account and forward your feedback to the appropriate area.  To send a private message, please select your profile name at the top right of the screen and select "My Settings".  From there at the top of your screen go to "Private Messenger" and "Turn on Private Messages".  After this you can select your name again from the top right of the screen and select the envelope icon to view and send your own private messages. ~ Marco

I appreciate the Information-you are awesome!

NO usaa is not awesome. Usaa cares only about usaa and thanks long term members with disrespect, nonresponse, censorship, and endless aggravation. 

We have reached out to our teams and according to our records; you have been advised regarding this issue on multiple occasions. While we understand your frustration, we ask that you refrain from additional posts about the situation. As this is seen as “bumping” content—that is to say, posts that serve to repeat existing issues and bring them to the top of the member community wall. Please look to our “Posting Guidelines” on our “About” section at the top of our member community page Page. Future posts regarding the same issue will not receive a response and are subject to removal from our wall. While it is our intention to never ban individuals from our page, if a violation of our guidelines is clear, we will remove the content and block the individual.  ~Dana

USAF_Ret, found out I was not eligible due to the fact I was enlisted. This is for officers and NCOs only.