Interrested in insurance quote auto and home

OPAAce
Contributor

Currently using amica to insure my 2018 chevrolet silverado baha edition and home currently insured for 300+k Butcurrently is list as 3800 sqft 3 story home with completed mother-in-law suite,  2.02 ACRES.  which dosen't include 350 sqft finished attic space.  they also state it is a 2 1/2 bath home where there is actually 3 1/2 baths. Also not stated is a lawn and garden 160 sqft out building with work bench and peg board and inclosed cabinetry and other attic storage and a 10 x 50 above ground 286 sqft outdoor dinning area and side deck of 140 sgft. Above ground pool removed . The Area has a 6ft fenced in area  to include the pool and small trailer storage 1014 sqft.   On the leftside of the home is a brick patio 245 sgft the depth of the house. Attached to this is another raised brick area 272 sgft  which drops 12  inches for an eight person Jacuzzi with its own electrical supply.  Attached to this deck at the same heigth is another brick deck 40 sqft used as a barbecue cookouts area. Attached in the backyard off the sunroom is another 75 sqft deck with stairs leading to the fenced in back yard.  There is also a 5 ft  cover porch along the entire front and left side of the house. My current morgage on this home ios less than 35,000. I'am remodeling the homen and hope to sell it soon. Looking presently for a home in Hocshton, Ga and will be loking for a VA loan for it. Right now just looking my options of how to get this accomplished.

1 REPLY

Hi OPAAce! I really appreciate your interest in getting insurance through USAA. USAA is known for our award-winning service, quality products and making our customers' needs a priority. If you are shopping around, the company's financial strength, customer service, and claims satisfaction are three important factors you want to consider when shopping for insurance aside from price. USAA consistently ranks high on all three. I want to take a moment to let you know that USAA membership offers you many benefits beyond insurance. We’re committed to facilitating our members’ financial security and strive to assist them with protecting their assets, we provide over 150 products and services with this goal in mind, many free. To receive a quote, please give us a call at 1-800-531-8722 (USAA) or #8722 (USAA) from a cell phone. Thank you so much for your question today and your membership.