Papa1ron
Contributor

I can surely understand all the frustration and displeasure with the customer service that deals with home insurance I called them today to let them know that a 27 year old roof had been replaced to a metal roof that would drastically reduce the probability of them ever having to pay a claim drastically and was informed that my premium would be going up $50 while seeing proof that other Insurance companies have reduced the premium due to the fact that the probability of having to pay a claim was reduced tremendously. I am new to USAA Insurance and will be looking for other insurance options

1 REPLY

@Papa1ron, I certainly can understand your concerns regarding how having a new roof impacted the annual premium for your homeowner's policy. If you allow us another opportunity, we like to further review discuss it with you and look at some options with you to help save you some money. When ready, please chat with us online while you're logged into your account. When you're on the policy summary page, you'll see "Reach a Representative" or "Ask USAA" at the top right. Select the drop down menu, then select Chat. If you prefer, please call us at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Thank you! ~ Stacy