I was told when I signed up for car insurance that I needed to provide a New Hampshire Residency form, is it avaliable on line?


Can it be filled out online?



Hi @cg001, thank you for choosing USAA! The New Hampshire (NH) residency requirement and that the Statement of Residency (SOR) Form are located on page 39 in your policy packet. For your convenience,  you can locate your policy documents by selecting My Tools > Documents and Forms > View Documents.

Where to Send Documentation

  • Fax: 800-531-8877 or
  • Mail to USAA: 9800 Fredericksburg Road, San Antonio, Texas 78288.

Please include your USAA number at the top of your documents for faster processing.

Hope this helps! Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.  ~ Stacy