I RECENTLY GOT MARRIED AND WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE MY LAST NAME.

Highlighted
SENTRYOFNITE
Contributor

I RECENTLY GOT MARRIED AND NEED TO CHANGE MY LAST NAME

27 REPLIES

Hey there @SENTRYOFNITE, congratulations on getting married.  I will be happy to help you with this change. I have sent you a private message. Please select the drop down menu next to your name at the top right of the screen and select the envelope icon in the same drop down to review.  ~JM

I HAVE THE SAME QUESTION - COULD YOU PLEASE ASSIST? THANKS!

@KELSEYBB, I've sent you a private message for assistance with your inquiry. To retrieve the message select you username on the top right-hand corner and click on the envelope icon. Thank you! -Cynthia

I have the same question. Can you let me know what I need to do?

Thank you!

@Golobos, congratulations to you as well! I'm happy to help update your accounts with the change of name. Please send a private message for assistance. To enable private messages select your username on the top right-hand corner >My Settings > Turn on private messages. Thank you!

Congratulations on your recent marriage @Carrie Jordan on your recent marriage. For the privacy of your accounts can you please send me a private message. To send this please go to the top right corner and under the drop down menu, select the envelope. On the next page you will see "Send New Message" thanks. -Colleen

Same! How do I change my last name?

Sorry @ Pat Pat, I was unable to send you a private message. It seems that you don't have that function turned on. Here are the instructions. 

Select username on the top right-hand corner >My Settings >Turn on Private Messages >"Save". To send a PM select username >Envelope Icon >Send Private Message. ~ Suzy

My husband and I were married in June of last year and I recently changed my name. What is the process for changing my name with USAA. Thank you.