How much will the annual cost of my homeowners insurance be reduced by increasing my deductible

squid62
Contributor

Please provide the cost for my homeowners insurance if I increase my deductible  to  $1000 - $5000 increments

Most Helpful

Hi @squid62! I've processed quotes for these deductible increments. To protect the security of your account, I won't be able to provide the details here. For your convenience, you can access them while you're here online. Just go to the home page and select HOMEOWNERS.  Once you're on the summary page, select your preferred quote and then follow the steps to view or process it. If you prefer, just select the blue Update Coverages button and select your deductible option from the drop down menu, then follow the steps to complete your request.  

For immediate assistance, you can chat with us if you have any questions. When you're on the summary page, you'll see Contact USAA at the top right. Select the drop down menu, then select Chat or Call. If you prefer, please call us directly at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. I'll be happy to also add this information we discussed to your account for reference.

Thank you for your membership and for trusting USAA! ~ Stacy

View solution in original post

1 REPLY

Hi @squid62! I've processed quotes for these deductible increments. To protect the security of your account, I won't be able to provide the details here. For your convenience, you can access them while you're here online. Just go to the home page and select HOMEOWNERS.  Once you're on the summary page, select your preferred quote and then follow the steps to view or process it. If you prefer, just select the blue Update Coverages button and select your deductible option from the drop down menu, then follow the steps to complete your request.  

For immediate assistance, you can chat with us if you have any questions. When you're on the summary page, you'll see Contact USAA at the top right. Select the drop down menu, then select Chat or Call. If you prefer, please call us directly at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. I'll be happy to also add this information we discussed to your account for reference.

Thank you for your membership and for trusting USAA! ~ Stacy

View solution in original post