I understand my family members can get insurance through USAA.  How is that done?



@sholle, Great question! USAA products are available to military members, veterans who have an Honorable discharge and their eligible family members. These groups include: • Active, retired, separated officers and enlisted personnel of the U.S. military. • Officer candidates in commissioning programs (Academy, ROTC, OCS/OTS). • Adult children of USAA members who have established membership • Widows and widowers of USAA members who have or had a USAA auto or property insurance policy. • Former USAA Property & Casualty members. You can have your eligible family members give us a call at 800-531-USAA (8722) or visit our website at and select the Join Now link. Hope this helps :) ~Danielle