New Member

I am moving and want to put my stuff in storage while I find a new home. Can I get an insurance plan to cover my belongings while in storage?

Tags (1)

Most Helpful

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Yes, there is! It’s called renters insurance.  This type of coverage provides a way for renters (or those in government quarters) to protect their stuff, but it is also ideal for those that are moving or putting what they own in storage (for example during a deployment or in between houses).  Good luck.