Niya
Contributor

Hello,

I sold my home at 8729 Rozumny Drive on 7/2. Am I due a refund for the HOI policy paid for the year?

3 REPLIES

Hi @Niya! Congratulations on the sale of your home. Any pro-rated premium from the cancellation of your homeowner's policy will be refunded to you or your mortgage company. To best assist you, we like to get into a deeper discussion about it. To protect the security of your account, I won't be able to further address it here and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. For your convenience, I'll be happy to note this information in your account for reference. 

When ready, please chat with us online while you're logged into your account. When you're on a page where chat is available, you'll see Reach a Representative/Ask USAA at the top right. Select the drop down menu, then select Chat. If you prefer, please call us at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Looking forward to  hearing from you soon. Thank you! ~ Stacy 

Thank you for you reply.  I did speak with a representative and we are good to go.

@Niya, Glad to hear that you were taken care of. We're always here if you have any additional questions or concerns anytime. ~ Shane