Explain your Claims processes and procedures

spj
Contributor

I have two outstanding property claims on the same property for different reasons.  I've talked to several different people about both claims, trying to get updates and explainations.  Communications among the different teams is not good.  Communications with me has not been good.  Understanding what my policy covers or doesn't cover is not clear.  Call backs have been sporadic and always uninformative, requiring additional call backs.  Trying to schedule meetings with some of the adjusters has been a challenge.   Consequently, the adjustors don't get the full picture, or don't understand what happened.  In short, my experience with USAA real property claims has not been good.

1 REPLY

@ spj, 

I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you are experiencing with your claim.   Please know it is never our intent for you to feel disappointed with our service.  I'd like to have your concerns reviewed further.  I have escalated your situation to a subject matter expert who will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.  Thanks~Mike