Commercial Insurance for new independent/personal business


I would like to start my own cleaning business as an independent/personal business, no added employees. An apartment complex has asked me to work for them as hired help but requires my "business" to have  commercial general liability coverage, workers compensation, and commercial automobile liability insurance and has specific amounts that must be covered. I was wondering if USAA would be able to help me out with getting the type of insurance they require so I can get started with my business. -Jacqueline Mican


@jjjlove, USAA can indeed help!  Go to the website (, select PRODUCTS, then scroll down to SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE. Good luck with your new business. - Ina