Regular Contributor
I was wondering if accidents caused by my child are covered by any insurance plan through USAA? For example, my son breaks someone’s TV. Is there any coverage that can cover the costs of a replacement TV?

This is just for information, I want to make sure I’m protected in case of an accident.


@Ben0203, I see you have questions about coverage in regards to property broken by your child.  If you have a Homeowners or Renters policy liability coverage is included, so if you are found liable in a situation you have protection. Claims will then determine coverage depending on the circumstances of the loss at a time of loss. Please feel free to discuss your current coverage's with us via chat 24/7 at or call us at 800-531-8722. Great question! ~MT