Big Bank Acct.

I sold my house and would like to cancel the insurance policy, What documents and where do I send them to prove the house has been sold?


Thank you so much for reaching out to us. To can cancel your homeowners policy, you may chat with us online via our click to chat option. Please go to your insurance page > reach a representative or if you prefer a representative by phone then you can reach us at 1-800-531-8722 (USAA) or #877 (USAA) from a cell phone. - Nicholas