Highlighted
Regular Contributor
I could be wrong, but I seem to remember a decade ago when I joined USAA being able to get 24 hour customer service. Now every time I call for something after 1900CST, they're closed.
When I call to cancel something,I want to do it now not tomorrow.!

7 REPLIES

Hoosier9339, thank you for providing your feedback. We strive to provide excellent service to our members and are always looking for ways to improve. If there is anything else we can help with please let us know.

Thanks for avoiding the question or addressing anything!
If there is anything ELSE????? Hmmmm, What was the first thing they helped with?

Chewthis, I'm happy to provide additional information. Our hours of operation vary based on the department you are contacting. You can find our hours of operation here: https://www.usaa.com/inet/pages/ContactUsPhone?wa_ref=contact_us_rightnav_hours_of_operation. For urgent matters, such as roadside assistance, you may call at any time to speak with a representative. Regrettably, canceling a product is not considered an urgent matter. Therefore, we ask that a member call for this type of request within normal business hours. Hoosier9339's comments have been shared with the appropriate folks here at USAA so we can ensure that we are meeting the needs of our members. ~Darcy

Thank you for providing the link..... It is regrettable that canceling a product isn't considered an urgent matter to USAA because I would imagine anything that has to deal with people's finances WOULD be an urgent matter. Good to know some aspects are more important than others.

Somegrl, thank you for your feedback regarding our hours of operation. We strive to remain available for our members, and also to provide excellent service when our members call. I am sharing your comments with the appropriate area for further review. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of further assistance. Thank you! -Meredith

I agree I have the same problem trying to contact them after hours. I would think with USAA closing down their financial centers that they would open up availability elsewhere. It seems they are becoming more of an online/mobile banking sort of institution:/