Highlighted
TheRhino
Contributor

Can you tell me when 2018 insurance divident checks will be direct deposited?

46 REPLIES

Hi @TheRhino! To best protect the privacy of your account, I sent you a private message to address your request. Under your user handle on top right corner of this page, you'll see a drop down menu. Just select the envelope icon. Thanks! ~ Stacy K.

Thanks.

I also have the same question. Any answer?

@LLS87, we do not have that information yet. Please check back within a couple of weeks. Thank you! -Cynthia

We're less than a week away from the 1st week of December.  Please provide an answer in this thread so all members can see it.  I am aware there is information available.  

@TheSamuelFamily, thank you for your post. We appreciate your patience as we do not have a date when the announcement will be made. It should be soon and our members will be the first to know when received. -Paula

I did not receive a notice at all, Should i have received something already. 

Hello @hupperwv, The approved percentage will be available on Tuesday December 4th and an email will be sent to the primary email address on file with the information as well. If you do not receive any information or email by Wednesday morning please let us know. ~ Shane

So we will hear about dividend checks today?