Highlighted
Contributor
Hello, I am hoping that I might be able to find answers here to my delimna. My husband and I would like to begin investing our money a little more strongly than just a standard saving acocunt to purchase a home in the future. We plan on transitioning to retirement in approximately 12-14 years and would like to invest our money for the most potential growth and where we can pull the money out of the investment to purchase a home. What are some solid suggestions where we can begin putting money and be able to utilize that money for a home purchase? I know that there are ways to invest in mutual funds but we are not sure what the process is for pulling the money out when needed? Our current retirement and funds being invested are going into TSP and FSPS that will be used for retirement. Is there a person that we could contact to assist us in the types of investments to make? we currently are with the state department and reside overseas. thank you

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hi VictoriaMc,

Thank you for posting! 

Your questions would best be answered by some of our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™ who answer questions like yours here. You can also call our team of Financial Advisors at 800-771-9960.

Thanks again for your question.  I hope this helps and I wish you all the best!

Highlighted
I have found about something really great to build a solid retirement income. You might be interested. Check it out.
www.realestateiseasy.com