Highlighted
Contributor

I am trying to see what houses in my area sold for and all the pages on realtor.com say that info is not available.

grrrr my questions is how to I see this info with out tangeling with a local realtor?

thanks ya all

still loving Texas

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

newhoustnews, that's a great question. I have forwarded your question to the appropriate team and they will reach out to you as soon as possible. When is a good time for us to reach out? - Janay

Highlighted

newhousenews - I sent a detailed message to the secure message center. You can access it by logging on, clicking your name, then Alerts & Actions, then My Emails. 
Please feel free to contact us again should you have any additional questions. - Jason

Highlighted

Is this propriatary info? I am curious as well as I am getting ready to move there.

Highlighted

Thalador,

Thank you for your inquiry. You can obtain this Information regarding homes selling for in your area without engaging a realtor on Zillow.com. If you do a search on Zillow.com, there is an option to display only recently sold homes. I hope this information has been helpful. Please let us know if you require additional assistance or have any further questions. ~Thank you. Celeste.