help-USAA seems unable to correctly add my revocable trust to my policies-I'm ready to cancel

Highlighted
Contributor

I am so beyond disappointed with USAA customer service! I have spent hours on the phone with customer service, trying to add our revocable trust to several of our policies. It's been a nightmare. I'm getting ready to shop for a differnet insurance company. If there is anyone at USAA that cares, please contact me.

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hello @jean111, I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with your recent interaction with USAA.  Your membership and patience is truly appreciated as I have forwarded your situation to the appropriate area for further review.   ~ Marco

Highlighted

I had the same problem with USAA, attempting to add a  testamentary trust as a payable on death party to a bank account.  After hours of frustration and a communication with the CEO off ice (clueless!), I decided it would be cheaper to rewrite my will to dispose of the account through probate.  I do not think USAA knows much about actually being a bank, and except for basic services it might be smarter to be somewhere else.