Highlighted
Contributor

I have been with USAA for several years. Once setup i separated from active duty,I went to the oil filed and have substantially increased my income as well as my credit score. ....yet I am still denied for every loan request.  I feel that if not for my C.D.  they would also deny me a line of credit. I get the impression from usaa that I am unwanted as a loyal customers.  Other banks hold new loans for my car and now home loan. Why would I want to continue to bank with a company who does not wish to have my business. I love usaa yet they don't seem to want me.  Please help convince me to continue banking with USAA.

1 REPLY

Highlighted

nicuag,

First, thank you for your service and for your membership. We would like to understand more about what has been going on with your loan requests. Could you please provide more information about your situation here (please include your member number) or reach out to a member service representative by using the CONTACT US button on usaa.com or by calling 1-800-531-8722. Thank you