Contributor

After several address changes over the years, this is the first time I am having trouble changing my credit card address.  This is causing me being unable to update Paypal and other acounts requiring my USAA info.  I do everything online because I don't want to conduct business by phone so this is quite aggravating.  Spend more money on your website and less on television ads, USAA!

5 REPLIES

Highlighted

sassyone, I understand you're frustrated and I'd like to help. I sent you an email through usaa.com with additional information. Please review this message at your earliest convenience. -Marisa

Highlighted

How do i change my credit card address 

Highlighted

@Jay mass, I am happy to help you. I will send you a private message in a moment with further information.  To access the private message, click on your name in the upper right corner of the member community page and click on the envelope icon. 

Highlighted

I need to change my mailing address. How do I do this?

Highlighted

@Pacifica, hello I understand you would like to update your address. You can make updates by following these steps:

1. Select the arrow beside your name above.
  2. Select Profile & Preferences.
  3. On your profile page, select "Edit" next to your address information.
  4. Make your change and confirm

Once the address has been updated we ask that you allow up to 2 business days for your USAA accounts to be updated as well. I hope this information is helpful. Thank you for your membership. - Rhonda