Highlighted

I am attempting to get a VA Homeloan through USAA.  This will be the 6th home loan I have had over the course of my life and by far the ABSOLUTE WORSE EXPERIENCE!

The loan processor is extremely unresponsive and when he does answer email or phone calls it's as if I am talking to a computer automated response machine!

He is asking for things that don't exist, writes emails that are difficult to follow, asks for things that USAA already has and then misquotes himself as to where he obtained information.

To top off this horrible experience he released personal and confidential financial information to a real estate agent without my prior approval!

I suggest people find a better organization to do their banking with - someone local that you can reach out and speak to and sit across the table with!

Regards

Unhappy Sailor (retired)

6 REPLIES

Highlighted

Sir, 

Thank you for your service. Truly. 

I am sorry to hear about your experience and I will pass your feedback through to the appropriate department. Please email us your member number and concerns to [expired email].

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Highlighted

We also had a very ignorat agent who sent us someone elses information and had me freaked out that someone had stolen our identity and was raking up debt before I knew what was going on. It was our first homebuying experience and I have to say all around not to happy with the process. I don't even want to go into details because it had me crying at times.

Highlighted

Team Hopkins,

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, as well. Please also email your information and we will follow up accordingly. 

Thank you.

Highlighted
Sounds a lot like what I just went through. Good luck.
Highlighted

Well, it sounds like this is becoming the norm for USAA mortgage. I have been dealing with not only an unresponsive processor but also his supervisor. I have called for literatly weeks at a time every day leaving a message and NO response either by email or phone. Now I sit here, I am supposed to be closing in less than an hour and I have no idea what the closing costs (or my portion of them) will be. It wouldn't be so bad if I had delayed the process but they have had every piece of paper they needed for well over a month. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND USAA FOR MORTGAGE SERVICES. Unless you want to be clueless going into closing do not use USAA Mortgage. Thanks

Highlighted

I am happy to report that after a I was assigned to a new mortgage professional everything went smooth and as well as it should have from the start.

Thank you USAA for a wonderful experience!

R