Our granddaughter made a mistake of signing with less than satisfactory real estate. She will be stuck with him for 2 months. What should she do sell her home despite the poor agent?


Your granddaughter should not be stuck.  The contract is with the agent's firm, not the agent as an individual person.  She should contact the agent's managing broker, share her concerns* very specifically, and get reassigned to a different agent. If her concerns amount to "I'm not happy that the agent doesn't agree with my inflated idea of what my house is worth" then the problem is not the agent. A good agent tells the client what they need to hear, which is not always what they want to hear.

Old Grape Grower, 
Thank you for posting in the Community. We recommend you contact one of our Mortgage Specialists and ask about the USAA Real Estate Rewards Network. This program can make a referral to a local agent who can assist with the sale of your home. Please contact a mortgage specialist today at 1-800-531-8722.