Very happy with my mortgage/buying experience

Highlighted
I started the process back in October 2014. From day one there has been excellent communication between my mortgage processor, my realtor, and myself. I couldn't ask for any more. Everything that has been needed to process my loan has been easy to get, upload, and process. I am due to close Dec. 5th, and we might actually be able to close early. Its been a very good experience thus far. Thanks so much USAA for making it so easy.

5 REPLIES

Highlighted

Dear Avidmember1027,

We are so glad to hear you have been pleased with our mortgage services! Thank you for your membership and your kind words! Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything you need! Congratulations on your new home!

Highlighted

Avidmember1027,

Do you know and can you share the name of your USAA mortgage counselor/processor that you worked with and that treated you so well? I am looking to buy my first home and have not been reading very many positive posts such as yours with regards to using USAA for a Home Mortgage Loan.

Thank you for your help! Congratulations on your new home!

Highlighted

Yes my mortgage process was XXXXXXXXXXX You can reach her at XXXXXXX@usaa.com. She is great! Good Luck with the new home, and let me know if you need anything else.

Highlighted

Avidmember1027,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply and gracious offer!

Happy New Year!

Highlighted

avidmember,

My apologies, but I have removed the personal information about the mortgage processor you used in order to protect her personal informatino. Thank you for your understanding.