Highlighted
Contributor
Hello just wanted to know if iam i eligible for Va loan. I am living here in the phillippines.. i am receiving my monthly pension but still not enough to buy a house here.. thats why i am asking if it could be possible for me to apply for a loan. TIA

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

Surviving Spouse, I understand you would like to know if you are eligible for a VA loan. I will be happy to engage a team member to review your inquiry and provide a follow up with you as soon as possible. Thank you. - Rhonda

Highlighted
Thanks for the reply. Hope USAA could give me a chance to get a VA loan. Ive been a member since 2011
Highlighted
Hello is there any update bout my inquiry? Is it posible for me to apply for a va loan or personal loan?
Highlighted

Surviving Spouse, thank you for your inquiry regarding our loan services. Please know at this time we do not offer mortgages loans for properties outside of the United States however a personal loan could be an option you can pursue. To discuss your options further, we recommend for you to contact us using one of our communication channels (Chat, Facebook, Twitter, Member Community or Member Message via usaa.com) - Robert