Highlighted
Contributor

Ok, first I know hardly anyone EVER writes a review when things go right, so I am here to do my part!!!

My family and I JUST closed on our house (literally) this evening and we could not be any happier with USAA! 

From the pre-qual process all the way to closing, USAA was pro-active, available, and ALWAYS answered EVERY question I had (believe me, there were plenty!)... Every step of the way, my family was informed with what "stage" we were in, who was working on our loan, what we needed to do, what they were working on... I could go on and on... they kept us in the loop with EVERYTHING! The process went sooo smoothly! I couldn't have had the mortgage process go any better!!!

From pre-qual to closing was a few days over ONE month! YEESSS, I said ONE month (Christmas, New Years, and MLK holidays are included in this time frame!)!!!

USAA doesn't get enough credit for all the hard work they do, and I don't think many people realize... some things may not be under their control! 

Seriously, if you have the opportunity to use USAA as your lender ~ GO FOR IT!!!

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

Geaux360, We are so please to hear your experience was exceptional! Thank you for sharing your story and congratulations on closing on your new home! Please let us know if we can be of further assistance! ~Michelle

Highlighted
Wait until its pawned off to nationstar. Hope you have the same praise.