Kbruning,

Thank you for your post. Regrettably, your post is in violation of our moderation guidelines, it has been removed from public view in the community.

It would be great if someone could get a hold of me on the matter trying to sift through all of the information is a lot. I would rather hear it from the proverbial "horse's mouth" just trying to get a construction loan, or the guarantee letter... thanks

82nd CAB,

I have asked a bank team member to reach out to you as requested. Thank you.

I was told USAA doesn't do those type loans.  I found NC Farm Credit Loans to be the right fit for me.  If you want to refi after that or do a VA loan then you can use USAA.

@WarEagleVolunteer, While we understand your frustration, we ask that you refrain from posting links in our posts as this is a violation of our guidelines.  This post will be edited to remove the link,  but if it continues future posts are subject to removal from our wall. While it is our intention to never ban individuals from our page, if a violation of our guidelines is clear, we will remove the content and block the individual. Thank you for your time.  ~JM