Highlighted
Contributor

I have spoken with the replacement loan officer (my assigned loan officer Henry XXXXX is currently on vacation) Carol XXXXX and have had a horrible time dealing with closing in on my loan.

Today, I finally got approved for my house and would have liked to have closed in on my loan.

Because I am due to ETS from the U.S. Army active duty on August -- Carol XXXXX is forcing me to extend my closing date from April 25th to May 5th even though that is when my pre-qualification EXPIRES OR get out of the Army earlier than July 3rd. This is ridiculous. She wants me to do either of these things order appease VA loan guidelines. Our current lease on our condo runs out end of April, so we will have to negotiate with our landlord and pay ANOTHER month of rent just for this extension. She does not seem to understand this. I would like to speak to someone more competent and able to help me with this mortgage loan before I lose the opportunity to buy my house. Thank you.

Moderator note:

Per our Moderation Guidelines, portions of your comment have been edited.

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

WinterForest, I understand that you are having trouble with closing your loan, and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We'd like to make the closing process as easy as possible for you. Therefore, I will share your post with our mortgage team. Please allow some time for a mortgage expert to review the situation and reach out to you during regular business hours. ~Darcy

Highlighted
The response from social service seems to show empathy in a professional manner, with the hope to improve customer service and support. Loans at times are very structural meaning systematically completed and with transfers it is sometimes difficult to pick up with a smooth transition. Good job with an honest complaint and an honest response. Thank you I enjoyed the post.