When I received a letter telling me my insurance costs were increasing 20%, I called USAA.

I was told that because there’s “so much building going on around my house” that’s the reason.

To everyone reading this post:

USAA is THE WORST COMPANY TO DEAL WITH.

My family switched to another company with way more coverage and a fraction of USAA’s unbelievably high premiums.

This company is run by morons.

Never use this company for anything especially insurance

3 REPLIES

Not sure what has happened to USAA but there definately has been a change these past few years and not for the better.  As if they are becoming like all the others after generations of standing apart

@retired123 I read your post and  to see your concerns with USAA. I want to make sure I address any troubles that you are having with us. Is there anything that you can share about what has you feeling this way or anything I can look at for you here?- Meredith

The trouble they are having is USAA's non-competitive high insurance prices and severely degraded customer service.  Fix these 2 issues and I may consider coming back.  I left USAA after 40 years for a SUBSTANTIAL savings and way better customer service.